Over 4.7 billions of plastic toothbrushes dumped in landfills and oceans every year are not biodegradable. Using and disposing of plastic toothbrushes is a habit that we should not continue.
Our bamboo toothbrush is recyclable, biodegradable and environmental for a truly sustainable future. With proper care, our ecological bamboo toothbrush will last just as long as a conventional plastic toothbrush. It is recommended replacing your toothbrush every 3 months, or when the bristles have frayed.
The different parts of the toothbrush can be disassembled for proper disposal. The bristles are not biodegradable but could be recyclable. Using pliers, it is easy to remove the bristles from the head. The handle can be reused or disposed of in a commercial composting bin. However, the handle is a perfectly good piece of high quality bamboo – feel free to reuse it!
- Vegan toothbrush with Medium bristles. No animal testing and no animal parts
- Made of 95% renewable sources and is 95% biodegradable. The remaining 5% are the bristles which are made from Nylon 6 BPA free
- Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth. It’s naturally antibacterial so it doesn’t need pesticides or fertilizers and it needs very little water to grow.
- Recommend to replace the toothbrush every 2 to 3 months
INSTRUCTION: Bamboo is a natural material that keeps best when kept in a dry area. Enclosed toothbrush cups that collect water are not ideal. It’s best to keep your toothbrush in an open-air toothbrush holder or any other dry area.
HANDLE: Bamboo, biodegradable / BRISTLE: Nylon 6 BPA free